• Its cell number is 8/unit.
• It gives nominal voltage of 24V.
• It has a nominal capacity of 200Ah per hour.
• It gives maximum discharge current 200A.
• It gives a maximum charge current of 200A.
• It has an internal resistance of 20mΩ.
• It has a long life of 10 years.
• Good to use in UPS:
This 24V200AH separated lithium battery is very good to use in UPS as this is a rechargeable portable battery.
• It has High Energy Density:
All rechargeable batteries offer high energy density but 24V200AH separated lithium battery offers the highest energy density among all the rechargeable portable batteries.
• Smooth Performance:
This battery has smooth high-performance capability as due the presence of lithium in it which also makes it ideal to use for applications that require high power.
• Long life:
This battery has a very slow self-discharge rate due to which it has a long life of 10 years.
This battery due is very versatile as it can be used to power almost anything from an electronic device to an electronic car.
• Light Weight:
The size of this battery is very compact and it is also very lightweight as compared to other batteries.
• Requires No Ventilation:
Usually batteries require ventilation in order to work smoothly but this battery requires no ventilation for its smooth working.
|Max. Discharge Current||
|Max. Charge Current||